ISO 9001:2015 Transition Training Course
The new requirements of ISO 9001:2015, including a shifted emphasis demanding more direct involvement in the management system by top management, are likely to require internal and external auditors to widen their focus. As such, this ISO 9001 transition training course explores ISO 9001:2015 in terms of structure, terminology and interpretation in order for delegates to:
- understand the way the emphasis of ISO 9001 has changed.
- identify any change in approach necessary to competently conduct an audit against ISO 9001:2015
- implement the changes required and communicate the implications these changes will have for organisations.
- meet the IRCA upgrade requirements for registered auditors.
- Differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 – structure, terminology and interpretation.
- Annex SL, the new structure for management system standards, in terms of:
- Context of the organisation, scope and objectives.
- Managing Risk, and
- The audit life cycle – an Auditor’s approach to assessing the changes.
- Involvement of top management.
- Implications for organisations.
- Timeline for the transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- Existing internal and external auditors who need to audit against ISO 9001:2015
- Those involved in the internal audit programme who will be responsible for implementing the changes
- Policy makers / senior managers needing to understand how the changes will impact their business.
- Quality Managers, management system practitioners and/or process owners.
- Qualified Auditors needing to upgrade their auditor status to the new standard.
By the end of this ISO 9001 transition training course, delegates will be able to:
- assess the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- communicate to others what needs to change to meet the new requirements of the standard.
- plan and prepare for revisions to existing management systems and implement the necessary changes.
- plan, conduct and lead an audit based on the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- upgrade their IRCA status for registered auditors.
- ISO 9001 QMS Lead Auditor
- ISO 9001 Internal QMS Auditor
- ISO 14001 Lead Auditor
- OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- IATF 16949 Lead Auditor
- ISO 17025 Lead Auditor
- Root Cause Analysis & 8D
- Contract Management
- Category Management
- EU Procurement Regulations
- Integrated Management Systems