Ensure your health and safety measures are delivered with the legal requirements.
ISO 45001:2018 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
This system is proven to enable a business to be pro-active rather then re-active when approaching health and safety, therefore more effectively protecting the health and welfare of your workforce on an on-going basis. An ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management provides a process driven approach to controlling and monitoring risks that can arise from the company’s day to day activities.
The system is proven to help business owners and managers be more aware of their legal and regulatory accountabilities and assist them in identifying and control the associated risks.
- Establishing legal requirements are met
- Identifying hazards in your workplace and minimising the associated risks
- Reducing the cost impact of accidents
- Reducing the chance of prosecution and /or litigation
- Strengthening communication at all levels of your company
- Lifting your employees’ morale and job satisfaction
- Improving the efficiency of your organisation
Sharing a similar structure to the ISO 14001 certification structure, elements of the ISO 45001:2018 differ in two important aspects. Rather than being based on an environmental policy framework, the standard follows Occupational Health and Safety protocols and planning procedures. Aside from this, the certification structure is broadly the same.
Having the right Health & Safety Management System could save you Rupees in claims alone”